- Serves 2 servings
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 8 mins
- 2 Tbsp. Promise® Light Spread, divided
- 2 ears corn-on-the-cob, kernels removed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
Melt 1 Tbsp. Promise® Light Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook corn, zucchini and onion, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in garlic and pepper and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in basil and remaining 1 Tbsp. Spread.