- Serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- 3 Tbsp. Promise® Buttery Spread, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium vegetable broth
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. hopped fresh parsley leaves
Melt 2 Tablespoons Promise® Buttery Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallots, rosemary, salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes until shallots just soften.
Stir in potatoes, tossing until evenly coated.
Cook until potatoes are tender-crisp and golden brown, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add broth and garlic.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning occasionally.
Top with remaining 1 Tablespoon Promise® Buttery Spread and sprinkle with parsley.