- Serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- 4 Tbsp. Promise® Buttery Spread
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 4 (4 ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pint heirloom grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, quartered, 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup chopped onion
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine Promise® Buttery Spread, vinegar and oregano. Spread 1 Tablespoon over tops of chicken breasts and arrange chicken in center of a baking pan with shallow sides.
Toss remaining mixture with tomatoes, artichoke hearts, onion and garlic and arrange on both sides of chicken on baking sheet. Roast 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Transfer chicken and vegetables to serving platter and drizzle with any pan juices. Season to taste.